Saturday, August 31, 2013

Peggy May 08 Special Gift Converted Teen-Elder

Peggy May '08 Special Gift ~ Converted for teen-to-elder

I had this hair sitting for two years on my dead projects folder, and I finally found the way to make it work properly! It's lovely, so I couldn't miss it anymore!


~ This conversion works for female teens, young adults, adulst and elders.
~ Two versions available: EA's highlights and Adjust-Shine highlights (you can have both at the same time)
Two versions available: one with bows, and another without bows (you can have both at the same time)
~ Both package and sims3pack formats available.
~ Polycount is high. Around 9000+ polys fot both HQ and LQ.
~ Morph states and breast slider compatibility not needed.



- I Don't Take Any Credit of The Mesh Itself. 
- Please, don't redistribute. Give credit to PeggyZone and to me.
- Original hair by PeggyZone
- Mesh IS included!

No comments:

Post a Comment