Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hand Gun/Poses And A Few Links To Guns (In The Pose Part)

  From Cloudwalker NZ

Hand Gun for sim3

Based on Hitman's Hardballer for Sim 3.

Hardballer equipped on hand

Come in 3 model: standard steel  gold and silver, and gold. 3 recolourable parts.
CAS information: Male, Female, accessory, rings, young adult, adult, everyday, formal, sportwear, sleep, swim, athletic.

Mesh details: Vertices 285 Triangles 454

Download MediaFire







Hardballer  with silencer equipped on hand

Come in 3 model: standard steel  gold and silver, and gold. 3 recolourable parts.
CAS information: Male, Female, accessory, rings, young adult, adult, everyday, formal, sportwear, sleep, swim, athletic.

Mesh details: Vertices 311 Triangles 502
Download  MediaFire






Dual Hardballer equipped on hand

Come in 3 model: standard steel  gold and silver, and gold. 3 recolourable parts.
CAS information: Male, Female, accessory, rings, young adult, adult, everyday, formal, sportwear, sleep, swim, athletic.

Mesh details: Vertices 507 Triangles908
Download MediaFire



And poses to go with it.

The poses are by the same person, but you download them at Mod The Sims.

My second poses project. This time I made 5 guns and 12 poses.

I created the poses with my guns in mind but they should work with all my other hand guns and the ones I tested below. Feel free to test other guns but rifles may need to be "adjusted" for the poses to work perfectly. I suggests you use my M4 as a base for the dimensions.

Weapons tested to work with my poses.

1. Hardballer by me
2. Hardballer with silencer by me
3. Dual Hardballer by me
4. M4 carbine semi-automatic submachine gun by me
5. Shotgun Beretta_RS202-M1 by me
6. Alien Blaster for Sim 3 by me
7. Uzi 9mm Submachine Gun for Sim 3 by me
8. Assassin's Creed Ottoman Crossbow 3 by me
9. Hand Revolver by Imminent Fate
10. Lara 2 Hand Guns by Bella3lek4


To use my poses
  1. Download and install cmomoney's lastest version Pose Player.
  2. Buy it in the Decorations/Miscellaneous section (at the starving artist price of $1) and place anywhere on the lot.
  3. With the sim you want to pose selected, click on the Pose Player and select 'Select Pose from List'.
  4. The sim will do the pose. They will stay posed until the interaction is canceled.

The poses included are:

a_cwnz_gun1
a_cwnz_gun2
a_cwnz_gun3
a_cwnz_gun4
a_cwnz_gun5
a_cwnz_gun6
a_cwnz_gun7
a_cwnz_gun8
a_cwnz_gun9
a_cwnz_gun10
a_cwnz_gun11
a_cwnz_gun12
Picture Credits

Sim: Bayonetta - The Umbra Witch by Slipslop
Lara's Hair by Rose
Lara's top and

Additional Credits:
cmomoney for his amazing pose player
orangemittens for her
tutorial
Wes' AnimTool
mesher for his TS3 Animation base
Inge Jones for S3PE *

*special thanks to Buzzler, Zandvoort, traelia, nikkicornelisse and Simul8rReviews for their inputs and feedback during the creation of these poses in creator feedback*
Download here under files. Account needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment